Royal Windsor Horse Show is the UK’s largest outdoor premier horse Show and takes place in the private grounds of Windsor Castle in May. In a typical year the Show hosts 4* and 3* International Show Jumping as well as 4* International Dressage and 4* International Carriage Driving. There are also national classes in Show jumping, and Windsor is one of the UK’s premier Showing events. A General Entry ticket allows you access to the whole showground including its five arenas and the extensive shopping village.
A GENERAL ENTRY TICKET INCLUDES:
- Access to the Windsor Showground including the Castle Arena, Frogmore, Copper Horse, Adelaide and Driving Arenas
- Access to Royal Windsor Shopping which has over 250 stands and a food court
- Seating in the Castle Arena with this ticket type is unreserved and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is limited, unreserved grandstand or benched seating at the Frogmore, Copper House and Adelaide
A GENERAL ENTRY TICKET WITH RESERVED SEAT INCLUDES:
- All access to arenas, Showground and Shopping as above
- A reserved seat for the Castle Arena grandstand for the duration of the day
A concession price is available for senior citizens as well as students who show a valid student card and Children are under 16. Anyone under the age of three does not need a ticket.
Showground Access: General Entry tickets allow access to the Showground half an hour before the start of the first class.
Tickets for Royal Windsor Horse Show Club 2022 are now sold out.
Keep up to date! Subscribe to our Royal Windsor Horse Show Newsletter