The Lugano Orangery - A Premium Hospitality Experience
Join us in the new Lugano Orangery at Royal Windsor Horse Show for a day of indulgence at this outstanding, quintessentially English event.
The beautifully designed glass structure, with its luxurious interiors, gives the unique opportunity for fewer than 100 guests to enjoy first-class service in an intimate and exclusive hospitality experience.
Alongside the structure, the Lugano Orangery also boasts its own private garden with ringside views of the Castle Arena, giving you and your guests the perfect location to sit back and enjoy the day’s competition.
Bookings can be taken for parties of eight. The full day’s package provides:
- Entrance tickets for all eight guests on your selected date
- A full-colour souvenir programme for each guest, including start lists
- Parking passes for the exclusive Lugano Orangery Car Park which is in close proximity to the Lugano Orangery (two passes per party; extra passes are available upon request)
- All-day Hospitality includes:
- Freshly baked breakfast pastries served with tea and barista coffee
- A seasonal three-course lunch with paired wines
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the day
- Afternoon tea providing the traditional combination of savoury finger sandwiches, scones and delicious, sweet treats
A table of eight: £5000+VAT
There is an option to add an additional two guests to the table should you wish.
Parties larger than 10 will be split across multiple tables located adjacent to each other. Prices for parties larger than eight are available on application. Please use the Expression of Interest form below to indicate your preferred party size.
If your party is smaller than eight, please identify this on the Expression of Interest form below and we will outline our shared-table options.
Expression of Interest
If you would like to find out more about The Lugano Orangery, or reserve a table in this premium new hospitality venue, please complete the form below.
The beautifully designed glass structure, with its luxurious interior, gives the unique opportunity for fewer than 100 guests to enjoy first-class service in an intimate setting
Lugano Orangery guests enjoy an exclusive hospitality experience on the very edge of the Castle Arena action
The Lugano Orangery boasts its own private garden with ringside views of the Castle Arena, giving you and your guests the perfect location to sit back and enjoy the day’s competition