The Royal Windsor Horse Show will continue to follow Government advice about coronavirus and will comply with all the latest rules.
We ask that everyone visiting our shows please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice before they attend.
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID-19) you will not be permitted entry to the show.
To help keep our visitors and staff safe the following measures are being planned:
- Socially distanced queueing systems
- Digital ticketing where possible
- Digital ordering in catering areas where possible
- Changes to layouts and expertise in crowd management to avoid build up in popular areas
- Enhanced cleaning regime and waste disposal
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Cashless transactions where possible
- Track and trace check-in per the guidance during show week
We will regularly update this page in accordance with Government advice.
Competitors should be reassured that our safety measures and competition management have been developed in line with the best practice recommendations of the FEI and British Equestrian.